このスレッドはロックされています。記事の閲覧のみとなります。
トップページ > 記事閲覧
Dye Type & Protective Layer
日時: 2010/02/03 04:51
名前: CTMK

Hi, I am from Malaysia, my Japanese language is not good enough to write a post so i use English to communicate here.

Regarding the Dye Type for BD-R, which one is more long lasting?

相変化金属化合物 or 有機色素 ?

I am using Pioneer DVD writer (DVR-112) at the moment and looking for a BD writer soon. I still considering because the writing surface for BD-R is still protected by 0.1mm of protective layer. is BD-R be easily accidentally destroyed by a simple scratch?

Thanks for your time, I hope someone can read and reply this post :)

By the way, this site is very helpful :) I no longer need to buy a few brand of discs and test them before deciding which to use.

ありがとう!
メンテ

Page: 1 |

Re: Dye Type & Protective Layer ( No.1 )
日時: 2010/02/07 15:40
名前: 管理人(Webmaster)◆wnpTiu1eOoc

Thank you for your post.

>>Regarding the Dye Type for BD-R, which one is more long lasting?

It is said LTH organic dye(有機色素) is not lasting long (though is not proven).
Features of LTH type BD-R is "Short life, and low price" when saying without fearing the misunderstanding.

But I never recommend LTH type BD-R for two reasons.

The first reason is that
"the qualities of them are simply bad".

Another reason is a price.
The advantage of LTH type BD-R is it can protect a manufacturer's investment in DVD-R/CD-R manufacturing equipment.
However, the yield rate of LTH type BD-R is very worse, so manufacturers cannot lower the cost of discs.
Therefore,
"LTH has no advantage in the price at present".

>> is BD-R be easily accidentally destroyed by a simple scratch?

Any BD-R has scratch resistant surface.
However, this is from necessary to protect weak protective layer.
Moreover, because recording pitch of BD is shorter than DVD, a small scratch mark on the surface causes many error blocks.
Therefore, we need to treat them carefully.

sincerely,
メンテ
Re: Dye Type & Protective Laye ( No.2 )
日時: 2010/03/13 22:27
名前: CTMK
参照: http://animemalaysia.com

Thank you, and thanks for the information! (i don't know where to look for this information.)

By the way, i am using Mitsubishi DVD+R at the moment.

what do you think about the data life spend for 8x and 16x counterparts in general? (imo, i found that 16x disc have relatively more error then 8x disc. but depended on the batch number.)

by the way, on my recent findings, one of my Mitsubishi DVD+R 8x (ZD-3596) already unable to be read by all of my drives. the disc is burned in around 2005. i remember it is burn in my lite on drive in full speed. Usually i burn my disc in half speed of the detected speed for better quality. those half speed burned disc lasts until now with slightly higher error rates in Nero CD-DVD Speed. Therefore to confirm with you, slower burnt disc have longer life then full speed burn?

ーーーー

メンテ
Re: Dye Type & Protective Laye ( No.3 )
日時: 2010/11/06 09:45
名前: シャンパン

シャンパンっす!
英語わかんねっす!(>_<)
メンテ

Page: 1 |